Au Pair OE
Our Au Pair OE (Overseas
Experience) programme is designed for responsible and adventurous
young Kiwis wanting to have their big overseas experience.
Being an au pair is a fantastic experience and also a privilege,
as you get to be part of another family and influence the
development and growth of the children in your care. We're excited
that you're interested in our Au Pair Overseas Experience
programme. It's the perfect option if you're looking for a safe and
fun OE or gap year experience which you can also add to your
We're currently taking applications for the OE programme.
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
with your full name, contact phone number and the best time to
contact you. After one of our lovely staff have contacted you,
we'll send you all the information you need to take your next
Our Au Pair OE programme currently offers placements in
USA, Canada, China, England, Germany, France and Australia. Speak
to our team today to find out more!
Firstly, you may be wondering if you really can be an au pair.
As an au pair/live-in nanny, you must be responsible, caring and
above all, love children. During your interview with Au Pair Link,
we will assess your attributes and attitude required to become a
successful au pair as well as validate your interest in caring for
Typical au pair qualities include:
- Being outgoing
- Takes initiative
- Open minded
As an au pair you must be
flexible and willing to dedicate your time to your host family and
their children - often becoming a significant part of their
lives and family.
Specific au pair requirements are as follows:
- You must be between 18 and 30 years old
- Have a clean police record
- Have a valid driver's license (preferable especially in the
United States and Australia)
- Have a minimum of 200 hours of documented childcare experience
(exact requirements vary between
- Willing to commit to the full au pair programme placement term
(minimum term varies per country).
Some countries have additional requirements - for country
specific details and information please speak with our team.
What does it cost?
Au Pair Link offer Au Pair OE programmes at an affordable rate
starting from $377 to $1978. Terms and conditions do apply. Please
talk to our helpful staff to find out exact prices and which
programme would be right for you!
Why should you become an au pair overseas with Au Pair
- Learn or develop a new language
- Explore the world and have fun travelling with and making new
- Learn about a new country and their way of life as part of a
- Earn a wage and get free room and board to help you travel and
Caring for Children
- Take responsibility caring for children - helping them learn
- Organise activities with children
- Develop life-skills and become more independent
- Prepare yourself for a career in childcare and increase your
Safe & Professional
- We are New Zealand's largest au pair agency
- We were the first member of the International Au Pair
Association in Australasia
- We also founded the New Zealand Au Pair Association
- Au Pair Link truly care about the well-being of our au
More Choice & Awesome Programmes
- Au Pair Link has some of the biggest and best partnerships
worldwide offering you a great choice of programmes and
- We offer programmes in North America, Europe, the UK, Australia
- We make it simple and easy for you - we can book your flights,
arrange insurance and help you with your visa application
What are you waiting for? Are you ready for your next
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to give us a
call on 0800 AU PAIR (287 247) or email email@example.com.