Au Pair 123
Make a lasting difference to the lives of children on our most
popular programme - Au Pair 123! You'll care for at least one child
under the age of five, helping them to learn and grow in their own
way. We link you with your own early childhood education teacher to
guide you through the programme as well as organise weekly
playgroups, educational and fun outings, childcare workshops… and
much more! No worries about planning activities throughout the day
- our programme ensures that the children are having fun in your
care, and learning at the same time!
Click here to apply and start browsing through families!
- Free room and board with your New Zealand host family
- Work 30-45 hours per week for up to $230 NZD
- A completion bonus of up to $1,040 NZD ($20 per week)
- Placement guarantee - up to 5 days paid accommodation if you
need to re-match with another host family
- Round-trip flights to New Zealand and full travel and medical
insurance if you opt for us to book these as part of your programme
Au Pair 123 benefits
- Receive full support from a qualified early childhood education
- Join our innovative, world-leading educational programme
- Enjoy our 3 day orientation course when you
arrive in New Zealand
- Gain an internationally-recognised Child First Aid
- Exclusive travel discounts throughout
New Zealand and the Pacific
What does it cost?
We have flexible pricing options to help make becoming an au
pair in New Zealand as easy as possible for you. You can
choose to have us book your flights and insurance for you, or book
them with your preferred provider. You can find a list of
programme fees based on our key international departure ports on
our Flights, Visas and
If you'd prefer to book your own flights and insurance, then our
programme fee becomes a one-off, non-refundable payment of $899
NZD, which covers the screening and matching process, and on-going
support during your placement term.
Need more information or programme costs for other regions?
Already in New Zealand and want to join our Au Pair 123 programme?
us for more information.
Compare our programmes!
You're not sure this is the right programme for you? To compare
our programmes at a glance click here.
Au Pair 123 requirements
You can apply for our Au Pair 123 programme if you:
- Are aged between 18-30 years
- Have a valid driver's licence
- Speak English to a good standard
- Meet New Zealand visa requirements
- Have a clean police record
- Have at least 200 hours previous childcare experience
- Want to spend 6-12 months living with a family in New