Au Pair Whiz
For families looking for a qualified or highly
experienced au pair.
Whether they're a qualified kindergarten teacher, children's
nurse or have previously worked as an au pair - our Whiz candidates
bring world-class childcare and education into the heart of your
home, making things that little bit easier to manage. An Au Pair
Whiz is also the perfect option to support your children through
the everyday challenges brought on by multiple births, health
requirements and other special needs. We know your children are too
precious to leave with just anyone - that's why our team of
Programme Managers (all qualified ECE teachers) are there to
support your au pair and children - making sure they receive the
care and affection they need to grow into happy, healthy and
- Full recruitment and full pre-screening of your au
- Organisation of your au pair's flights, visa and insurance
- Receive 30 - 45 hours childcare per week for up to $330
- 6-12 month placement term
- Join our local weekly playgroups, educational activities and
- Around-the-clock support from our Programme Managers (ECE
- Personalised educational resources to support your
child's current interests
- 20 Hours ECE and WINZ subsidies available
- 3 month placement guarantee - if you need to re-match with
another au pair.
Our Au Pair Whiz candidates
- Between the ages of 18-30
- Minimum of 1 year's full time childcare experience with
children under 5 years; or a formal Early Childhood Education
degree or diploma and a minimum of 6 months practical childcare
experience with children under 5
- Attend a 3 day orientation including Child First Aid course and
- Fully screened - including police, medical and childcare
reference checks, a personal interview and English test.
Do you want the best of the best?
We're matching families and au pairs now, so make sure you get
the pick of the bunch!
Get started now >
What does it cost?
- Family placement fee = $1,499.00 (including GST)
- Au pair net wage per week between $270 - $330 (excluding PAYE
- Completion bonus paid upon successful completion of placement
term ($20 net per week) prorated, e.g. $1040 net for a 12 month
We do our best to make the application and matching process as
simple and stress-free as possible. After all, that's what
having an au pair is all about! Still, because we want to
make sure you have the best experience with us, there are a few
things we need from you as part of the application process:
- A complete online application
- A quick chat with one of our lovely Placement Managers
- A quick meeting with one of our team in your home (including a
health & safety check)
- Child enrolment forms - each child under the age of five must
be enrolled in our early childhood education programme for a
minimum of 30 hours per week, including a whole day or two half
days where your au pair is caring for your child. Please
note, if you have more than one child under the age of five, there
may be some flexibility here!
- Police check forms for all adults in the home (we will process
these for you).