Become an au pair in historical and beautiful England. England is simply a “must-see” for every New Zealander doing their big overseas experience. Kiwi and English cultures are entwined throughout history – living and working in England is an opportunity for young New Zealanders to experience this close relationship first hand and make your own mark on history! Live for up to one year as an au pair in the country of Shakespeare, the Queen and Harry Potter and take the opportunity to discover this enchanting country and its lush, beautiful landscape. Hop on one of the red double-decker buses in London; visit Buckingham Palace, the infamous Tower of London or the fashionable district of Notting Hill. England possesses endless places to discover, such as the mysterious Stonehenge and the stunning coast line of Cornwall, but the friendly and affable nature of the Brits is really what makes England a fantastic place to live and work.
As an au pair in England you will earn between £80 to £180 per week and your room and board is included. Our Au Pair OE programme in England will also give you the opportunity to live in Wales – so if you love children and want to explore the UK apply online to become an Au Pair OE today!
- Full room and board
- Weekly stipend or wage between £80 to £180 (depending on hours of work and programme choice)
- Organised outings for au pairs
- Access to discounted return flights and travel insurance (booked via Au Pair Link)
- 2 weeks rematch guarantee
- There is a non-refundable $79 admin fee at application
- Once you’ve finished your application and profile, there will be a $199 fee to enter our matching pool
- When you’ve been matched with your host family, you will be required to pay a $299 placement fee for this United Kingdom OE placement
Other costs to consider include costs of flights, visa, travel insurance and healthcare.
If you have any questions about the process, please do not hesitate to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out our other OE programmes and see whether they’re right for you!
- Be between 18 – 30 years old
- Willing to commit to placement term of 3 to 12 months as an au pair
- Have experience working with children
- Have a full driver’s licence (preferred but not essential)