Become an au pair in sophisticated and magnetic France! France is the most visited country in the world – which is no surprise to those who have travelled to this cultural Mecca. France has everything that you could ever want to see: magnificent cities such as Paris, beautiful beaches, more monuments than any other country and dramatic mountain scenery. France is heaven for foodies and has superb restaurants and wineries – needless to say the people are relaxed and enjoy life!
As an au pair in France, not only will you earn a weekly wage whilst caring for children (including room and board), but you will also be attending French language courses during your stay as part of your programme. You will have one day off per week, at least one weekend off per month and one paid holiday week if you stay a minimum of 6 months – so you’ll get plenty of time to explore the French countryside. So if you want to live and work in France and gain a mastery of the beautiful French language – apply online to become an Au Pair in France today.
- Full room and board
- Weekly stipend or wage of 80 to 100€
- A “Carte Navigo” (monthly metro ticket to travel in Paris)
- 1 day off minimum per week
- 1 weekend off per month minimum
- One week paid holiday every 6 months
- There is a non-refundable $79 admin fee at application
- Once you’ve finished your application and profile, there will be a $199 fee to enter our matching pool
- When you’ve been matched with your host family, you will be required to pay a $299 placement fee for this French OE placement
Other costs to consider include flights, travel insurance, visa and payment for your language course.
If you have any questions about the process, please do not hesitate to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out our other OE programmes and see whether they’re right for you!