AU PAIR 123
Make a lasting difference to the lives of children on our most popular programme – Au Pair 123! You’ll care for at least one child under the age of five, helping them to learn and grow in their own way. We link you with your own early childhood education teacher to guide you through the programme as well as organise weekly playgroups, educational and fun outings, childcare workshops… and much more!
No worries about planning activities throughout the day – our programme ensures that the children are having fun in your care, and learning at the same time!
- Free room and board with your New Zealand host family
- Work 30-45 hours per week for up to $230 NZD
- A completion bonus of up to $1,040 NZD ($20 per week)
- Placement guarantee – up to 5 days paid accommodation if you need to re-match with another host family
- Round-trip flights to New Zealand and full travel and medical insurance if you opt for us to book these as part of your programme fee
- Receive full support from a qualified early childhood education teacher
- Join our innovative, world-leading educational programme
- Enjoy our 3 day orientation course when you arrive in New Zealand
- Gain an internationally-recognised Child First Aid certificate
- Exclusive travel discounts throughout New Zealand and the Pacific
We have flexible pricing options to help make becoming an au pair in New Zealand as easy as possible for you. You can choose to have us book your flights and insurance for you, or book them with your preferred provider.
As all our au pairs come from different corners of the world, the cost to join our programme differs. The programme fee will be dependent on your departure port as well as whether you’d like to use our services to help you book your insurance and flights. For specific costs, please contact our team.
If you’re already in New Zealand, there is no programme fee! Speak to our team today.
You can apply for our Au Pair 123 programme if you:
- Are aged between 18-30 years
- Have a valid driver’s licence
- Speak English to a good standard
- Meet New Zealand visa requirements
- Have a clean police record
- Have at least 200 hours previous childcare experience
- Want to spend 7-12 months living with a family in New Zealand