AU PAIR ASSIST
Already in New Zealand and looking for a short-term au pair job? On the Au Pair Assist programme we can link you with a host family looking for an au pair to join them immediately. You’ll work with at least one child under five and receive all the benefits of our long-term educational programmes. That means you’ll have support from a fully qualified early childhood education teacher and have access to our weekly playgroups, outings and childcare training workshops.
Our Au Pair Assist programme is a great way to find short-term work if you’re already in New Zealand, but if you’re looking for something a bit more permanent our Au Pair 123 programme could be right for you. Au Pair Assist is ideal for enthusiastic working travellers who want a rewarding short-term job before continuing on their travels.
- Immediate short term au pair placement (minimum 3 months)
- Free room and board with your New Zealand host family
- Work 25-45 hours per week for up to $230 NZD
- Completion bonus paid upon successful completion of placement term ($20 net per week) prorated, e.g. $240 net for a 3 month placement term.
- Placement guarantee – up to 5 days paid accommodation if you need to re-match with another host family
- Receive full support from a qualified early childhood education teacher
- Join our innovative, world-leading educational programme
- Gain an internationally-recognised Child First Aid certificate
- Exclusive travel discounts throughout New Zealand and the Pacific
Already in New Zealand and want to join our Au Pair Assist programme? It’s free! Please contact us today for more information.
You can apply for our Au Pair Assist programme if you:
- Are aged between 18-30 years
- Have a valid driver’s licence
- Speak English to a good standard
- Meet New Zealand visa requirements
- Have a clean police record
- Have at least 200 hours previous childcare experience
- Are available to join a family for a minimum of 3 months