AU PAIR MATE
Our Au Pair Mate programme is available only in our licensed regions and designed for busy families with children over five years old. Can you be an older sister or brother to share common interests with a loving Kiwi family? Whether it is playing soccer, riding horses, teaching another language or supporting your children in their daily life – we are looking for a range of au pairs who will suit different family needs. Our friendly team of Candidate Managers will work with you to find your perfect match!
- Free room and board with your New Zealand host family
- Work 25-45 hours per week for up to $230 NZD
- A completion bonus of up to $1,040 NZD ($20 per week)
- Placement guarantee – up to 5 days paid accommodation if you need to re-match with another host family
We have flexible pricing options to help make becoming an au pair in New Zealand as easy as possible for you. You can choose to have us book your flights and insurance for you, or book them with your preferred provider.
As all our au pairs come from different corners of the world, the cost to join our programme differs. The programme fee will be dependent on your departure port as well as whether you’d like to use our services to help you book your insurance and flights. For specific costs, please contact our team.
If you’re already in New Zealand, there is no programme fee! Make your application and speak to our team today.
You can apply for our Au Pair 123 programme if you:
- Are aged between 18-30 years
- Have a valid driver’s licence
- Speak English to a good standard
- Meet New Zealand visa requirements
- Have a clean police record
- Have at least 200 hours previous childcare experience
- Are available to join a family for a minimum of 3 months