AU PAIR 123
Invest in a richer experience for your little ones with an Au Pair 123. Watch your little ones’ interests spring to life as their learning journey begins under the loving eye of their au pair. Working with the Te Whāriki curriculum, our au pairs empower children to express themselves and discover the world around them through inspiring learning experiences.
Our team of Programme Managers (all qualified ECE teachers) organise local weekly playgroups, outings and events as a way for children to socialise and explore together. Au pairs also weave a sense of family and culture into the learning experience by writing learning stories for each child under five, as a way to reflect on progress and share aspirations for the future.
- Full recruitment and full pre-screening of your au pair
- Organisation of your au pair’s flights, visa and insurance
- Receive 30 – 45 hours childcare per week for up to $230 net
- 6-12 month placement term
- Access to our local weekly playgroups, educational activities and events
- Events and social gatherings organised for your au pair
- Around-the-clock support from our Programme Managers (ECE teachers)
- Personalised educational resources for your child’s current interests
- 20 Hours ECE and WINZ subsidies available
- 3 month placement guarantee – if you need to re-match with another au pair
- Between the ages of 18-30
- Minimum 200 hours childcare experience (on average our au pairs have 1300 hours)
- Attend a 3 day orientation including Child First Aid course and childcare training
- Fully screened – including police, medical and childcare reference checks, a personal interview and English test
- Family placement fee = $599.00 (including GST)
- Au pair wage per week between $304 – $390 (including PAYE tax)
- Completion bonus paid upon successful completion of placement term ($20 net per week) prorated, e.g. $1040 net for a 12-month placement term
We do our best to make the application and matching process as simple and stress-free as possible. After all, that’s what having an au pair is all about! Still, because we want to make sure you have the best experience with us, there are a few things we need from you as part of the application process:
- A complete online application
- A quick chat with one of our lovely Placement Managers
- A quick meeting with one of our team in your home (including a health & safety check)
- Police check forms for all adults in the home (we will process these for you).
- Child enrolment forms – each child under the age of five must be enrolled in our early childhood education programme for a minimum of 30 hours per week, including a whole day or two half days where your au pair is caring for your child. Please note, if you have more than one child under the age of five, there may be some flexibility here!