AU PAIR MATE
Our Au Pair Mate programme is available only in our licensed regions and designed for busy families with children over five years old. Are you looking for an older sister or brother to share common interests with the family? Whether it’s playing soccer, riding horses, teaching another language or supporting your children in their daily life – we have a range of au pairs who will suit your family needs and become a great role model to your children. Our friendly team of Placement Managers will work with you to find your perfect match!
- Full recruitment and full pre-screening of your au pair
- 1.5 day orientation course
- Child First Aid course
- Au Pair Link online childcare resources
- Access to local social events and outings
- Be part of Australasia’s largest au pair network
- Exclusive travel discounts in and around New Zealand
- Between the ages of 18-30
- Minimum 200 hours childcare experience (on average our au pairs have 1300 hours)
- Attend a 1.5 day orientation
- Fully screened – including police, medical and childcare reference checks, a personal interview and English test.
- Family placement fee = $1,699.00 (including GST)
- Au pair wage per week between $280 – $390 (including PAYE tax)
- Completion bonus paid upon successful completion of placement term ($20 net per week – excl. PAYE tax) prorated, e.g. $1040 net for a 12-month placement term.
- A complete online application
- A quick chat with one of our lovely Placement Managers
- A quick meeting with one of our team in your home (including a health & safety check)
- Police check forms for all adults in the home (we will process these for you)