AU PAIR WHIZ
Whether they’re a qualified kindergarten teacher, children’s nurse or have previously worked as an au pair – our Whiz candidates bring world-class childcare and education into the heart of your home, making things that little bit easier to manage. An Au Pair Whiz is also the perfect option to support your children through the everyday challenges brought on by multiple births, health requirements and other special needs.
We know your children are too precious to leave with just anyone – that’s why our team of Programme Managers (all qualified ECE teachers) are there to support your au pair and children – making sure they receive the care and affection they need to grow into happy, healthy and confident learners.
- Full recruitment and full pre-screening of your au pair
- Organisation of your au pair’s flights, visa and insurance
- Receive 30 – 45 hours childcare per week for up to $330 net
- 6-12 month placement term
- Join our local weekly playgroups, educational activities and events
- Around-the-clock support from our Programme Managers (ECE teachers)
- Personalised educational resources to support your child’s current interests
- 20 Hours ECE and WINZ subsidies available
- 3 month placement guarantee – if you need to re-match with another au pair
- Between the ages of 18-30
- Minimum of 1 year’s full time childcare experience with children under 5 years; or a formal Early Childhood Education degree or diploma and a minimum of 6 months practical childcare experience with children under 5
- Attend a 3 day orientation including Child First Aid course and childcare training
- Fully screened – including police, medical and childcare reference checks, a personal interview and English test.
- Family placement fee = $1,499.00 (including GST)
- Au pair wage per week between $390 – $500 (including PAYE tax)
- Completion bonus paid upon successful completion of placement term ($20 net per week) prorated, e.g. $1040 net for a 12-month placement term
We do our best to make the application and matching process as simple and stress-free as possible. After all, that’s what having an au pair is all about! Still, because we want to make sure you have the best experience with us, there are a few things we need from you as part of the application process:
- A complete online application
- A quick chat with one of our lovely Placement Managers
- A quick meeting with one of our team in your home (including a health & safety check)
- Police check forms for all adults in the home (we will process these for you).
- Child enrolment forms – each child under the age of five must be enrolled in our early childhood education programme for a minimum of 30 hours per week, including a whole day or two half days where your au pair is caring for your child. Please note, if you have more than one child under the age of five, there may be some flexibility here!